OPPO’s camera phone 16-megapixel front that said to be a “bigger, better Selfie Expert” and considered at the moment, the highest front camera resolution on the market.
As me and hubby travelling together this year, we love to capture the moments being together. Since we don’t have anything around us, our last recourse was to do selfie shot. Some selfie sample shots we took in Malaysia, Aparri and Laguna where we were chasing watefalls around.
There were times, getting a good shot doing some angle was an effort. Hubby as photographer took always the advantage of natural light in order to get those souvenir shots.
Last April 16, we attended the launching of OPPO’s camera phone 16-megapixel front that said to be a “bigger, better Selfie Expert” and considered at the moment, the highest front camera resolution on the market.
It would be sold for P21,990 and available for pre-order nationwide from April 16 to April 29, a down payment of P1,000 w/ free selfie stick as soon as you pick it up starting April 30.
With brand ambassador, Sarah Geronimo, according to her the camera allow users to “get the perfect shot on the first snap, anywhere and anytime.”
It has also a built-in selfie beautification app called Beautify 4.0 that ables to optimized and enhance one’s look in a snap. It used also the best facial features and minimizing flaws as it produces natural-looking photos.
During the launching, I got the hold of it and tried it out.
These were what I noticed:
- it captures clear, vivid photos in any lighting condition meaning selfies will always turn out bright and clear no matter the time of the day
- more sensitive than standard cameras as one can click
- light, thin and has a comfortable design
- enticing color of pink for ladies and gold for genteleman that suit the modern style.
- non-slippery metal surface
Other features that I have to check:
- comes w/ Selfie Panorama and Beautify 4.0 that features custom-built sensor arranges pixels in a unique pattern to create clear and bright photos that are strikingly rich in color.
- 4GB RAM and an 8-core processor where gaming, browsing the Internet, or using resource-heavy apps will have a fast access.
- VOOC Flash Charge feature that requires only 30 minutes of charging for its battery to reach 75 percent capacity. The battery also can last up to 14 hours and 5 minutes of constant use.
Definitely, I was blown away with the new “selfie-expert” feature. Whenever I would think of taking pictures on our own, OPPO would be the top of the line.