Once one started to travel, the feet of craving to explore more like town to province, city to countries and eventually around the world is one’s goal.
Still, if one decided to hop in from country to another country, there were tons of processes involved like getting visa, laws and governing policies. This would spend a lot of your precious time.
Here are some helpful reminders that would guide you in getting visas:
- All EU states are governed under the Schengen agreement. The Schengen zone includes 22 EU member states and covers more than 400 million people. All the EU states are included except Great Britain, Ireland, Cyprus, Romania and Bulgaria. Four European non-EU members – Iceland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Norway – have acceded to the agreement. This however is the prevailing truth, once someone enters the Schengen zone, he or she can travel freely without visas, and without having passports checked at borders.
- All nationality needs to get Schengen Visas if they want to work or tour Europe. North Americans, most South Americans, Australians and Japanese are admitted without a visa for three months (90 days).
- You can apply to any embassy as long as they give Schengen Visas. You need to be certain on the countries you are getting your passport stamped on. That is why, visa applications must be lodged at the Embassy/Consulate of the country of intended visit. If your plan is to visit several countries, visa application must be made at the Embassy/Consulate of the main destination country—meaning the length of stay in this destination is the longest. If the length of stay in each country is almost the same, apply at the country of first entry.
- If you have a valid US Visa, you can reside in the U.S. for that entire period. The terms “visa” and “status” are often used loosely and even interchangeably. However, failure to clearly understand the differences between these words can lead to unintended immigration consequences. Visa is your point of entry to the country, but does not determine you admissibility. An alien’s status is classified under the category of admission (such as visitor, student, intra-company worker) and the duration of stay permitted. Thus, your stay permission is dependent on the kind of status you have.
- UK and Ireland is in Europe, thus you can freely cross border coming from other European countries. Note that the UK and Ireland are not a part of the Schengen agreement. Coming from other countries in Europe, you need to apply for Irish or UK Visa.
- Does that mean that UK and Ireland people need to get Schengen visa to go to other European countries? While the UK and Ireland are not part of the Schengen area, their citizens can stay indefinitely in other EU countries, only needing paperwork if they want to work long-term or take up residency.
- What are the rules for working in France? I’ve heard that I have no hope of getting a work permit. European Union citizens can legally work in France. Foreigners outside of the EU must do the following, in this order : find a job, obtain a work permit, obtain a visa de long séjour, go to France, and apply for a carte de séjour.
- It is legal to work in the U.S. on a visitor’s visa. Visitor’s visas do not authorize employment in the U.S. In order to work, a person needs a working visa, called an H-1B visa or some other type of work authorization. H-1B working visas are for college graduates who will work in a job related to their college degree. This visa is valid for 3 years, with a 3-year extension, for a total of 6 years.
- Getting a valid airline ticket booked while applying for a certain visa can help with the approval of visas. No agencies have advised that a visa applicant make any travel plans, including purchase of air tickets, unless their visa was cleared by the consulate.
- Applying a Visa on your own is easy and cheaper.
Having it would such a bliss if one can accommodate also a visa consultancy companies like Global Visa that would assist you in immigration services.
- Global Visa knows the law and policies for each country.
- They have expertise in terms of lodgement of spousal, fiance, tourist and working visas.
- Global Visas has won for its clients the most difficult battles as far as visa facilitation is concerned, such as immigration to Australia.
The company holds the distinct advantage of having personnel in destination countries as well as constant updating of visa regulations like USA, Canada, UK and other parts of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asian territories.
What are you waiting for? Grab those application and start to explore the destinations you love to see.
For more information, visit their website – http://www.globalvisas.com/